It was a lot of work but I got Raven Queen's massive skirt done!
I think there's technically an area of black on the right side, above the dark grey edge, but I don't want to stitch it as charted. It sticks out a lot more than the top of the left side of the skirt and makes everything look unbalanced. Not sure if I want to leave it out entirely or cut it down to a thin border against the dark grey, kind of like how it is on the left side. Need to do more of the dress first to see how it looks. :)
So, one monthly goal down! Except I forgot that I'd already finished the center band on Peacock Band Sampler last month, so that's done too, but I didn't actually do it. You know what I mean. :3
I guess it's back to Pennelate di Magia for now! I think two weeks is enough time to completely stitch one of the flowers. Right??

No comments:
Post a Comment