Monday, June 05, 2023

Solo Tua - nearly there!

I've worked exclusively on Solo Tua since starting her on May 11 and I'm almost done! Unfortunately she will have to remain unfinished for a while, but for a nice reason - I'm going on vacation for three weeks and I'm only bringing a tiny travel project! :)

All the stitching is done and I've made a tiny start on the beading in her hair. Beading is my favorite part of projects, especially Mirabilia/NC patterns, so this will be a nice treat when I get back!

...Also, looking at this picture, I realize I can't tell if she's facing forward or if she has her back to the viewer. I always saw her as with her back to us, but with the way her face/chin and left armpit (her left, our right) are backstitched, I think she might be facing forward with her hair covering most of her face. That would explain the fabric ribbon thing going right across her body... if she's facing forward, it's covering her breasts.

Okay, now I really can't decide! What do you think, is this her front or her back???

3 comments:

  1. Reading what you say about the back stitch then she must be fabing forward, but just maybe she is looking way back over her shoulder. The back stitching should make that clearer. Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she is facing towards us because of the way her hands and arms are.
    Hope you're enjoying your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Progress on her....she is so pretty. I think she is facing forward.

    Take care & Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Buttercup

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)