Tuesday, October 04, 2022

Ringing Dragonflies - still going!

At this point I think it's safe to say I'll carry on until I finish this one! I've been enjoying this design a lot and it's always exciting to creep closer to the end of a project. :)

Also, all these pictures are gross. The colors are terrible even after applying color correction. Hopefully I'll be able to take some good pictures once I finish!

September 29:
  

 October 2:

October 3:

And for reference, here's what the full design looks like. I just finished the dragonfly in the red box today (not shown in the picture above!), so the parts circled in blue are all that's left. Probably not going to finish this week since I usually don't stitch on the weekends, but maybe...!

4 comments:

  1. It's such a pretty design! I'm looking forward to the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love those bulrushes. I can see why you want to continue with this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jo, I learned a new word today thanks to you! I've never heard the term "bulrushes" before so I had to look it up. Turns out it's another word for what I've always called cattails. :)

      Delete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)