Thursday, August 11, 2022

MORE Mushroom and Fern Mandala progress

Ten more days of Mushroom and Fern progress!

From here:

To here!

I'm amazed at how much I was able to add to this project in a little over three weeks! Pretty much everything shown in the second picture above is new, with the exception of the borders above the solo mushroom and the tree trunk above the triple mushroom.

And now I'm tired of working on this, haha. I'll be swapping over to something a little less intense to give my brain (and fingers!) a break.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is looking amazing! It's great what focusing on a project can do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so amazed at how much can get done, even on a complex project, when it's the focus! :)

      Delete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)