Wednesday, January 26, 2022

January progress!

Quick post with an update on the two Nora Corbett projects I worked on this month! First up is Electra, one of the witches, which is all done except for beading. I've been stitching with hoops recently to make it easier to switch between projects, but I need a qsnap for beading so I don't crush any beads. Might have to steal one from another project... :)


And here is Sea Witch, one of the most recent NC designs from November 2021. I saw her and had to have her immediately! I was lucky the pattern got here in time for me to start it for NNS.


I love the shading in the tentacles, especially since it's achieved with only five different colors! But the color changes are getting a little tedious to deal with even with parking, so I think this one will take a little break until I'm feeling up to it again.

Not sure what I'll work on next but I'm happy to have so many choices! :)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I usually don't like orange but the shading in Electra is so beautiful and striking, I had to stitch her. <3

      Delete
  2. Two fabulous Nora's. I do love the Bewitching Pixies series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great? I have a few more in my stash that I look forward to working on... maybe next year. :)

      Delete
  3. Electra is gorgeous, I hope the beading goes quickly so you can be totally finished with her.
    Those colours in the Sea Witch are perfect, I'm looking forward to seeing her come together.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)