Monday, June 21, 2021

Mini Mandala Mystery 02 - Post #2

Lots of progress on Mini Mandala Mystery 02 since last time! I've finished all the stitching in parts one and two, and I replaced the darker variegated thread in the very center with a lighter one. Still very happy with this one and having a great time stitching it!


The fencing and gates are done in a half weight black silk thread to help them look more defined. Regular DMC was too thick for the delicate lines of the fence on Belfast. :)

Still enjoying this one so I'll move on to part three, a final border around the entire piece.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work, I do like the way the lighter thread forms the fence and gates. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)