Monday, May 03, 2021

two tiny finishes!

After my WIPocalypse post, I was motivated to work on some smalls and I finished my mini project of four Jeannette Douglas mini designs! The top two were completed previously, and I added One Swan and Two Tulips at the bottom.

The swan is hard to see since it's white on a relatively light background, but it stands out more in real life. These patterns are stitched with one thread on 32ct for a lighter look, but I went over the top leg of the swan a second time, so it's a bit bolder than the rest of the stitching.

All four designs are stitched with random threads from stash. I'm very happy with how they turned out!

If anyone reading is in the US and would like to have these four charts (for free!) just leave me a comment with your email address and I'll contact you! :)

1 comment:

  1. These are very sweet and Spring-like. I like the delicate look of the one strand too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)