Friday, August 07, 2020

Fox by Riolis - post #3

 Still going on the lovely fox kit from Riolis! I've reached the far right edge, though it's a bit hard to see since it's grey on grey-blue and doesn't have much contrast with the fabric.

The red leaf in the background is a nice pop of color, but I'll have to do the rest of the red background elements after everything around them is already in. That one little leaf has given me a lot of headaches because the red is so fuzzy and stitching anywhere near it picks up the fuzz. Hopefully the red fuzz isn't too visible on the nearby grey stitches...

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing to see this little cutie come alive through your stitching! I can see why you can't put him down <3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't! This is such a lovely design. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. I have the same issues with red thread. No other colour, just red!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)