Friday, January 10, 2020

Swamp Witch - Post #1

Yesterday was day six of working on this cute Swamp Witch kit by Owlforest Embroidery. She's coming along nicely, though I'm already a bit tired of the extensive border. :)

The colors are bad in this picture, but I'll get a better one next time.


Using all kit materials as charted, except I changed the dark green in the border to a slightly lighter, otherwise almost identical green from my stash. The kitted color is so dark that it's almost black, and there's very little that actually looks green from a distance. Oh, and the cattails were charted in the same green as her skirt, so I changed them to the brownish parts of the orange/brown thread.

2 comments:

  1. I do like these Owl Forest designs. You're making great progress on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm enjoying the cute style of their designs :)

      Delete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)