Monday, January 06, 2020

Strawberry Fields Forever - finish!

I managed to squeak in a finish on December 31st. :D


I'm very pleased with the final result! All of the colors were picked out of my existing stash of overdyed threads, and it all came together to look great. A lot of random almost empty skeins got used up on the border strawberries. Perfect place to use up the last little bit of something! In the original, the border used the same color for several strawberries in a row, but I changed colors each time to make it more varied.

And some extra close up shots:

 

In other news, I'm rejoining the WIPocalypse for 2020! I'll have my starting post up soon. There's a lot of WIP and planned new start images to edit...

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to have a 31st December finish! I love all the different reds you used in the border. Great way to use up scraps of thread.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)