Thursday, January 23, 2020

Papillon d'Or - Post #3 - finish!

And here we have my first finish of 2020. :)

Now that it's complete, it does look a bit more like a butterfly to me.


Closeup at an angle to capture the bead colors a little more accurately:


And this angled shot is a better look at the fabric color. It's still not quite right, but it's much closer than any other pictures I've taken.


I'll be bouncing back to the Swamp Witch by Owlforest Embroidery now. I'll probably stick with her until she's all finished, since she's more than half done by now.

And no, I didn't start Adia yet. I'm resisting! :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being done. 1 down and many more to come in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the Happy Dance for the wonderful finish. The beads are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is SO SO gorgeous! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)