Monday, January 20, 2020

Papillon d'Or - Post #2

Getting close to a finish on Papillon d'Or! I completed the large central motif during the week and did one of the side "wings" over the weekend. Just one side left!

The colors in these photos aren't that great. The fabric is a nice beige with an orange tone that looks much warmer than the pictures show. I guess the reflections off the beads messed up the camera's color correction.


This one shows the bead colors a little more accurately, but the fabric is way off. Much too light and no hint of the orange tone at all!


I'm sure my next post will be a finish on this beauty. I do plan to make it into a small zippered pouch, but I'm a little nervous about it. Time to do some research and learn how to sew. :D

2 comments:

  1. Great progress on this lovely project. It can be really difficult to photograph colours accurately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Looks like one I might have to add to my to-do list :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)