Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Finery of Nature - post #1

No finish on Cathedral Woods Goddess yet. I've decided to do her skin over one in full crosses so I'm really dragging my feet on that one, haha.

Instead, I started The Finery of Nature, an old Dimensions Gold kit. I swapped out the black 14ct Aida for 28ct black evenweave because that's how I roll. Here's how it's going so far!


 

It's been surprisingly easy to work on the black fabric. You get used to exactly where to put your needle very quickly. :D

2 comments:

  1. Lovely design! I hate stitching on black, I find it really slow, but you're stitching up a storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a mermaid on hold because I'm doing her skin over one, so I know what you mean!
    I'd go with evenweave too, it looks great so far.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)