Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Cathedral Woods Goddess - nearly there!

Long time no post! I've made lots of progress on Cathedral Woods Goddess since last time. I'm hoping to finish her up this month, maybe. I'll be stitching her skin over one so that might add an extra week or so to the stitching time. :)


This picture is a little off on the colors as usual, but it's better than the last one. The fabric color is mottled brown with some tiny black specks.

Next post will probably be a finish. :)

4 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous so far! Can't wait to see her finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rahenna, she is gorgeous! Did you ever finish her? Did you stitch her as charted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zeb! Yes, I finished her ages ago and I keep forgetting to take pictures! She's stitched as charted except I used a different silk for the leaves. The original thread blended in with my fabric, so I picked something a little brighter.

      Delete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)