Friday, June 21, 2019

Four Seasons Birdcages - finished!

I finished this on June 2 but just got around to taking pictures.

Dimensions kit - Four Seasons Birdcages

Stitched on Crafty Kitten Belfast - not 100% sure what color, though!
Changed backstitch colors from mostly brown to various colors that suit each section.
Some smoothing of backstitch, mostly on the birds.



And some closeups of each individual season:



The bars of the cages look a bit sloppy because they're couched instead of backstitched. Without the tension from the qsnap, they've gotten a bit slack and look loose. That will be fixed once it's stretched again for framing. :)

My current project is also bird themed! It's Swallows by Owlforest Embroidery. No pic yet, but it's been a quick stitch so my next post will be yet another finish. :p

3 comments:

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)