Monday, May 13, 2019

Seasons Change SAL - finished!

Another project finished! This is the Seasons Change SAL by Ship's Manor. It's stitched with the SM threads and fabric that were kitted specifically for this project. (Except the darkest brown, which I replaced with something a bit lighter than the kitted thread.)


This photo is reasonably accurate, though it doesn't show the real color of the fabric all that well. It's a very rich brown with hints of orange and red, but the brown doesn't come through too clearly in this picture. It's a crazy combination of colors in person but it just WORKS. Trust me. :)

Next up will be Four Seasons Birdcages! Clearly it's a year of SEASONS. :p

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty with all the variegated threads. I do love a seasonal design!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)