Monday, April 09, 2018

Iris Flower Panel - post #4

I think I finished all the over-one in this design. Someone slap me if I ever consider doing a pattern with this much over-one again. (Um, never mind all the other Chatelaines I've started... haha.)

Overall progress:
(Really close to finishing now! Just some specialty stitches and beads, I think!)


Close up of my terrible over-one stitching. I tried full crosses this time instead of tent/continental because it looks a little neater, but... eh. It's still pretty bad. Not a fan of over-one, honestly.


I wonder if I can finish this week! Lots of Jessica stitches to go and I'm bad at those too. :p

4 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! I think your one over one looks fine. I have a few of those kicking around, they're not easy, but they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this one. :D The full crosses look great too; makes the colors pop even more!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)