Monday, March 12, 2018

Mushroom and Fern Mandala - post #4

Still going! I've tried editing the pictures to get the colors to show up correctly, but this still isn't very accurate. It's much nicer in person - the pictures are washed out and weird.

Working on finishing up the large diamond shaped border (so many eyelets aaaagh) and adding the little triangular bits sticking out at the points and sides. I'm also slowly adding the backstitched meadow around the center medallion. Very slowly...


And because I DO WHAT I WANT, I started beading the center! Again, the colors are horrible and it's much more vibrant in person.


I don't see myself putting this down any time soon, so look forward to more mushroom in the future. Hopefully I'll actually get to some mushrooms soon. :p

1 comment:

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)