Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Poppy - almost there!

I really need to post more often. Poppy is almost finished - just needs the rest of her wings, then hair, beads, and backstitch!

As usual, I made some small changes. The front of her dress (her hip) was originally silver, which made no sense to me, so I changed it to red. I also changed the white in her wing to DMC 1 (very pale grey) to suggest translucence, since you can see her dress through the wing. I might add a bit of blending filament to help it stand out just a bit more from the background fabric.

Overall I'm very happy with her and aiming for a finish this week! :)


  1. Great work in progress and I totally agree with all your changes. They were for the best.

  2. Beautiful! I love the fabric you chose for her, and your changes are really good.


I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)