Monday, September 11, 2017

Cirque des Carreaux - update #8

Oops, it's been a while since I've posted. My wrist and elbow are feeling a bit better, so I've been able to do some stitching, but I still have to take it easy, so progress is slow. Still, I was able to do a good chunk of Cirque des Carreaux over the past week, which makes me feel like I could finish it this month if my arm continues to get better.


I really want to hurry and finish, but I know pushing myself is going to lead to more problems in the long run, so I'm trying to be patient. There's just so much good stuff in my stash that's calling to me! Going to resist the siren call of new starts, though... I have enough in progress and I'd like to move some other large projects toward a finish.

Next after this one will be Renaissance Mermaid, and then I'll stop and see what I want to think about doing for the rest of the year. Beaded Dragonfly Tile is going to kill me with guilt, haha. :p

3 comments:

  1. So huge and beautiful! I really love the colors in this one. Bravo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The color is what keeps me coming back to this one. :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!! The colors you chose for that design are perfect :)

    I hope your wrist, etc gets better!!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)