Thursday, January 19, 2017

Summer Quakers - update #4

Oops, has it been almost a week already?


Sorry about the cruddy picture, it's been raining nonstop all week and there isn't as much natural light coming in as usual. I tried correcting the colors a bit but it's still kind of off.

Making good progress! Also, a couple of small color changes in the upper left, because I needed to make the iris blue and purple instead of the strongly variegated red/purple/blue thread. Purple-blue irises are kind of symbolic in a story I'm writing, so I had to make this one match my idea. :3

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful - and it's growing so quickly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice on the iris, that's the colours I always see them in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I haven't seen the suggested thread for the iris, but I'm still sure I like the change better. You'll be finished before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful already and is coming along beautifully.
    Looks like your change is for the better.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)