First up, some more strawberries!
I feel like I'm finally making some good progress on this piece. It does help that the flower in the background is mostly a single color. Anyway, the color is really off; the fabric is cream and the thread colors are a bit brighter than shown.
Next up, goals!
For November, I said:
- blog about progress once a week - YES
- finish Bride's Tree Ornament #11 - YES
- start/finish at least three other small projects! - decided to focus on WIPs instead :3
- comb through stash again and pull out things I no longer want to stitch - YES
- NO craft/stash shopping, for real, NO exceptions, even if I sell things! - NO, but...
...I ran out of beads for the Bride's Tree ornaments, so I ended up spending $15 total on beads, several skeins of DMC, and one chart from a designer who seems to have disappeared almost immediately after publishing her first designs. I usually don't worry about charts going out of print and being impossible to find, but in this case I felt it was a real possibility.
For December, I want to:
- blog about progress once a week
- finish Etude aux Fraises
- NO craft/stash shopping unless I NEED something for an active WIP
So there. :p