Sunday, August 14, 2016

Ghost Story - Update #4

Thought I'd make a post about my progress on Ghost Story! Cruising right along on that massive skirt, but there's still a lot more to go.

Thankfully, the Olympics are pretty good for stitching... :)


I'll probably just keep going with her until I finish. Then again, you never know with me.

Also, sorry about the terrible picture quality, my phone is really old now and I've always been bad at taking good photos, so... the perfect failstorm. :p

3 comments:

  1. You can see the progress you've been making on the skirt. I don't worry too much about the quality of WIP photos but I do try to get decent finished ones. Especially if I am giving the project away and won't see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks great you should totally stay with her until the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks fantastic and the fabric choice is just perfect background :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)