Wednesday, June 15, 2016

two more finishes!

I finally settled on a thread to use for the dark brown in my Bride's Tree ornaments (Dinky Dyes Ironbark silk, for the record!) and wrapped up the other two almost-done projects!


#5 - Happiness

...and...


#6 - Plenty

Now, these aren't completely finished because there's still beading to do, but I'm saving that until I finish the entire set so I can wash and bead them all at the same time.

Cruising along nicely on my monthly goals! Now I just have to catch up on the hardanger SAL! :D

7 comments:

  1. Those are cute. Great job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice set of ornaments, and your stitching is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really nice already, even without the beading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are both adorable! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are both adorable! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your finishes. The bride ornaments have such a beautiful color scheme. I'm sure they will look even more beautiful with the beading :)

    www.thewanderingbunny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is a great thread choice. Your finishes are beautful

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)