Monday, June 27, 2016

the biggest skirt!

Okay, I'm sure this isn't actually the biggest skirt I've stitched, but it feels pretty big! I thought I made a ton of progress over the weekend but now that I compare to the previous picture, it's not quite as much as I thought. Still, every stitch counts!


That bit of red at the bottom right is the bottom of her skirt, so you can see that there's still a lot to fill in! But at least I found the bottom. :p

She'll remain my focus until I finish! Let's see how long this will take. :)

7 comments:

  1. Another beautiful project. All your "ladies" amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, she's lovely. Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so pretty, I love the colours.
    It must be a joy to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the same thing lol tons of stitching but little progress :). It looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one - such beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous though. Imagine if she was a full size Mira rather than a Pixie!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)