The design looks deceptively small in the image, but it is dense with stitching and is easily one of the largest, if not the largest, design in this series!
Now I just need to settle on a dark brown thread to use for the remainder of the charts...
I also got a good start on Geranium! Again, the picture isn't an exact color match for the fabric, but if I correct the colors any more than this, the thread colors are all wrong. The fabric isn't blue at all, it's green on a soft yellow background, very pretty in real life. :)
Next up, more Bride's Tree ornaments and some hardanger SAL work too! I got the borders set up for the next two hardanger pieces, so it's time to do the actual stitching. :)