Ahhh, last month was a bit of a mess for stitching, thanks to a long trip (okay, it wasn't that long, but it felt incredibly long and I'm still recovering!) and the usual apathy. :p
Here were my October goals:
- stitch/send Mirabilia RR on time - YES, waiting to get the next one!
- finish Jardin Prive freebie trees - YES!
- start a new Mirabilia! - YES!
- finish leaves in Fatum border - NOPE!
- visible progress on main portion of Fatum - NOPE!
- visible progress on Beaded Dragonfly Tile - NOPE!
I didn't touch anything except the RR, trees, and Willow Queen last month. And this month is going to be rough for anything but writing since I'm making a serious attempt at Nanowrimo again this year... 2000 words so far, woo! So I'll keep it light:
- stitch/send Mirabilia RR on time
- finish Willow Queen
- take crochet lessons
- win Nano!
Oh, right, I'm going to take a few private crochet lessons at the LYS. I want to learn how to make cute little amigurumi dolls, and I'm too impatient to try learning on my own. Well, I did that once and it didn't work out, plus I have no idea how to hold the hook or yarn or any of that really basic stuff, so I need to start from the very basics.
So, tiny stitching goals this month to leave room for bigger things! :)