I wasn't going to post for a while since I didn't feel like I'd made progress on Fatum, but now that I look at the pictures I've taken, it's not that bad!
I started a bit on the hair in part 7, then skipped down to finish the rest of the wings, which spill over into parts 11 and 12. I think I've finally chosen how to do the bottom border so I can leave out the text, though I'll poke at it a little more before committing to anything.
Just for fun, here's progress from the last few weeks:
Not super fast, but not bad, considering how little time I've been spending on it. I wish I was more motivated... but I say that about everything, not just stitching. :p