- stitch Mirabilia RR - about halfway done!
- finish angel #1 on AP - finished AP!
- finish angel #3 on AP - finished AP!
- no stashing! zero, zip, nada! - nope!
Whatever, I finished AP so I'm awesome no matter what. 8D
- stitch/send Mirabilia RR on time
- finish Espressioni
- redo messed up beads on Beaded Dragonfly Tile
- reach one corner of Beaded Dragonfly Tile
I know I promised pictures but I only have one!
I'm adding the Lily of the Valley pixie for the Mira RR. The kreinik covers surprisingly well on the 28 count fabric! I generally avoid 28ct and opal fabrics, but this one has been very easy to work with, so I'm pretty happy about that!
Oh, wait, I can show where I left off with Beaded Dragonfly Tile!
I still need to remove and fix a row of beads, but I think I'm just going to turn them 90 degrees to get around the issue of them not fitting properly. Yeah. That sounds good...
I should probably get off the computer and go stitch...