I don't want to spend a lot of time posting, but I did want to add a new picture so I can get a better look at my progress for the week. :)
The tail part of her tail is finished (hee hee) and I'll probably finish the rest of the fin on the left tonight. And then I think it will be time to suck it up and stitch some over-one skin!
In less exciting news, I organized some of my stash today. Well, just the WIPs/UFOs and anything that was kitted up. Somehow I got all the WIPs/UFOs into two baskets that fit neatly on my living room bookshelves. All the kitted up stuff is now in a small trunk that rests on the bottom tier of the coffee table. I managed to go from five containers of stuff down to four... not a huge difference but it helps.
Plus it was nice to revisit all the in-progress pieces and to peek at the kitted charts! There's a number of smalls in there so I might grab one of those if the over-one skin gets to me. :p