Okay, whoever let the frogs out can put them back now. You win. I surrender. :(
I feel like I've frogged at least twice as much on Cattleya Orchid as the "progress" I have to show here. I mean, I'm kind of embarrassed to make a post with such a tiny amount of progress. >.>
I haven't been stitching much lately because I've been gaming (catching up on the Atelier series since Escha & Logy is out today and OMG WANT!) but I do stitch during lunch. Except it's more like I stitch, then frog, then stitch a little more, frog that too, etc.
So, that bit of border on the left has been stitched at least three times. At least that was because I was feeling wishy-washy about the colors in the thread and not due to any mistakes. (I mean, unless I find something later... gaaaah!)
And my tiny blob of a blackwork orchid there USED to have leaves and a stem, until I realized it was the wrong color. Apparently it does NOT match the top blackwork. The lines on the chart are the same shade of green, but I magically couldn't read the directions to see the actual color used, so riiiiip! Blah.
I swear, that border and the green box better be in the right place or I'm gonna scream. :x