Friday, December 27, 2013

sneaking in another finish!

Because I'm an overachiever like that, got one more finish from a new start.  This is our wedding sampler, and I intended to make it in the early part of next year, but I got puppy-eyed into starting it sooner.  I think I started this the day after our anniversary, which means this took me only four days (24, 25, 26, and 27) to stitch!  Fast but lovely pattern. :)

So here it is, Wedding Sampler Love by Sisters and Best Friends.  I LOVE all the bling on this.  Unfortunately, it's hard to see in the pictures but trust me, this thing has a LOT of beads and charms.


Our names are already stitched on the sampler in both photos!  Photoshop did a great job with the content-aware fill on the first one, making it look like just blank fabric.  You wouldn't even know there had been something there if I hadn't told you.  Probably. :p  I had to scratch them out with the paintbrush on the angled photo, so you can see how the names are actually positioned on the sampler.  So maybe it's good that the fill didn't work out after all...

mini giveaway!
Does anyone want the chart and leftover beads?  There's a TON of beads left over, but not too many of the large charms and flowers (no hearts left).  I can probably top it up with some flower beads from my own stash but I don't have any substitute hearts.

If anyone still wants it, just comment! (US only please, I can't afford to send internationally at this time.)

10 comments:

  1. This is called finishing the year with a bang, Rahenna. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might also be "avoiding my WIPs by starting something new" ...not that there's anything wrong with that. :D I'm trying to be more flexible with myself and work on new things if I feel like it. So far it's working, I think I've stitched more this year than ever before!

      Delete
  2. Oh so so pretty! And well worth being puppy eyed into ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It looks a bit plain until all the beads are added, then it's really special! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Great! :) Just email me your mailing address... my email is rahenna@rahenna.com!

      Delete
  4. That's really pretty. I love the fabric you chose, it really sets off the beads and charms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! And wow it stitched up quickly! Congratulations on such a lovely finish to end the year. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love the spring colours. Congrats on such a lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)