Well, I didn't finish Butterfly Garden over the weekend (you might have guessed since "finish it!" was still in my December goals) but I've managed to get most of the way there.
I just have to finish up the blackberry and add the insects! Oh, and the french knot centers of the sunflowers... blah. That part won't be fun.
Oh, and my exchange partner received the ornament, so I can show the front now!
Yes, it's the TW Father Winter Ornament... I kind of bit off more than I could chew by agreeing to the exchange, but fortunately I had stitched this piece a while back. I really intended to do something different but with the way work was going, I was too stressed out to deal with a new TW. It was pretty lucky that I had this to fall back on. Not that it's a bad design, I love it and I'll be restitching it for myself! I just wasn't up to the challenge of picking something new and getting it stitched AND finished in time.
Okay, time to get back to stitching... maybe I can finish tomorrow. :)