Saturday, December 07, 2013

Butterfly Garden is all done!

FINALLY.  Finished this last night after almost two years as a WIP.  Way too long... but you have to admit it looks pretty good. :D


Also visited ABC Stitch yesterday, which is now an LNS for me.  I found that they didn't have as much of a selection of charts compared to 3 Stitches (my other LNS) but the thread selection is scary huge!  There's a nice selection of fabrics too.  I'll continue shopping at both stores depending on what I'm looking for. :)


I plan to do the Ink Circles chart in the blue/green silk, but not on the fabric shown.  I don't like 28 count but my wife liked the color of the linen so we got it anyway.  I'll stitch it on my usual Belfast. :3

For the next week, I'll be working on Transcendence.  I joined a FB group challenge and that's the project my partner chose for me to work on. :3

2 comments:

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)