Thursday, July 04, 2013

falling behind...

I've been playing a lot of video games from my teenage years lately, so I haven't been stitching much!  I did finish up the cute Sweetheart Tree fob I made to match my sampler, and I started on the next piece in the set.  I think I'll make it into a needlebook since the one we already have is getting pretty full!

As you can see, the fob is NOT assembled yet. ;)


And you can see the beginning of the needlebook on the right side of this picture.  It's all the same motifs as the other two pieces I've stitched, so I'm getting a little bored with it, but since it's quick to stitch I don't think I'll lose interest.


The last piece in the set is a little kit I don't have yet... hoping the LNS can get it for me. :)

It's nice to take a break from my larger projects.  As long as I finish all the little ones I start, I think I'll keep throwing them into the rotation so I can enjoy the feeling of accomplishment. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet design! It will be a beautiful needle book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, ve checked the finished design for your needlebook first (since I'm going through the most recent posts) and almost missed the fob! It is so sweet as well. Love the beads and the button :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)