Saturday, July 13, 2013

another little finish!

Got some silks from Thread Pickerz in a FB event and I just had to try them out as soon as they arrived!  I stitched a little bird freebie on a sample piece of PTP Sand Belfast with color #42, Life, the Universe, and Everything. (Get it???)


It's hard to tell but the thread is a jewel-toned rainbow that uses dark brown as the base color between the different shades.  It looks MUCH more awesome in real life than it does in this picture, even after heavy color correction and other editing.  Blah!  I'll have to get more of this color, it is AWESOME.

Sorry, I have no idea what this freebie is called or even where I found it.  It was just sitting in my Dropbox with the rest of my random freebies and it was the first monochrome I found, so I stitched it.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors, even with less than ideal circumstances. I'll have to figure out where to get a skein of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome thread choice... Don't you just love those little freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! :) I think the colors look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect freebie design to try out your new silk floss! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)