Tuesday, April 16, 2013

mermaids mermaids swimming in the ocean

Weird post title, right?  This will clear it up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc
You're welcome. :p

Sooo I've been sick for a few days, which means I've been doing nothing but playing video games and stitching.  I didn't even leave the house over the weekend except to sit outside in the sun for about an hour on Saturday morning.  Sigh.  But I got a lot done on my redo of Mediterranean Mermaid.  The colors are pretty  bad in this pic, but you get the idea.


And once again, the new Mirabilia is a mermaid stunner.  I've already ordered all the stuff - and NOT from a certain infamously SLOW place... can you believe I'm still waiting on my order that included the Mira mermaid that was released TWO MONTHS AGO?

Anyway... I'll be stitching Gypsy Mermaid on this awesome fabric, Lady of the Lake from Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie.  Good thing, too... I have about ten fabrics from Stephanie and I haven't actually used any yet!  What a hoarder.


The pic is of my actual piece of fabric so I know exactly how awesome she'll look. :D

Okay, time for a nap.  I hate being sick.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet stitching and the fabric is looking so pretty xx
    Enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabric. Can't wait to see your stitching grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! I just started Siren yesterday. I was inspired to get going on it after I saw this one. I am in love with it too. I think I might use a dark blue fabric as well; thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)