Soooo, it's been a pretty good week for stitching, let's check it out. :D
Finished most of part eight of the PR SAL. I'm saving the portion that's inside the border for later, once more of the pattern comes out. I don't want to risk counting it wrong since I'm not stitching the background. Now, even though this is part eight, I still have parts 5, 6, 7, and now 9 to add! Blaaaaah. XD
Restarted Mediterranean Mermaid, but I've only worked on her two nights so far, and not for very long either night as you can see here. I should do more, this is a SAL with my good friend Jojo. ^____^
Buuuut I was really dying for a page finish on Transcendence and I finally got there! I wish I could get a good picture, because some blues and purples are starting to emerge on the right edge. Instead it's a giant white blob thanks to the black fabric and the flash. Meh.
I've added a progress bar to the menu at right for this project. I'll only be updating it with each page finish, at least until I get to some solid pages that are easy to count. For now, I've been copying the symbols for each page, removing all the ones for the black, and using a program to count the ones that remain. So it should be pretty accurate, if not perfect. :)
And of course, you can't escape the birdie! He's all framed now. :D
I really want to start the Beaded Dragonfly Tile from Chatelaine, but I have over ten WIPs as it is. ;_____; I don't think I should throw another on the pile. There's a couple of HAEDs I'm itching to start too... hurry and take my fabric away so I can't do this. Please. :p