There's a TON more where those came from, but that'll have to wait. And yes, that's me in the first picture, all bundled up against the cold and damp!
And now for stitching!
- Frame the Lesley Teare mermaid ... still NO!
- Finish Wisteria ... YES!
- Stitch part 3 of the PR SAL ... YES!
Not bad. Still haven't had time to frame the mermaid so that will have to be this month! So we have:
- Frame the Lesley Teare mermaid
- Finish page 3 of QS Iris
- Stitch part 4 of the PR SAL
- Stitch part 5 of Octopus Treasure Cave
Finally, I decided to try parking on QS Iris and it was awkward at first, then it started to go fast. Really fast, I think. I found the bottom! I'm working roughly in columns, but you bet your butt that if there's just one stitch of a color in the block to the right, I'm doing it with the thread I have on hand!
We'll see if I can manage the rest of the page this month. :)