Posting early as I know this week will be in-freakin-sane!
August goals were:
- Finish beading part 3 of Octopus Treasure Cave - YES!
- Stitch part 4 of Octopus Treasure Cave - YES!
- Stitch part 2 of the PR SAL - YES!
- Frame the Lesley Teare mermaid - in progress (ran out of masking tape!)
- Finish page 2 of HAED QS Iris - YES!
- NO shopping at all, no excuses, no exceptions! - of course not...
It's pretty clear to me that no shopping at all isn't going to be a realistic goal. I did manage to go to the LNS and buy only what I actually needed for a project, and I shouldn't count the fabric and threads my wife ordered from Etsy against myself... but I did spend some. I picked up a larger cut of 28ct black evenweave for Transcendence, plus a piece of white Cashel for a project my wife wants to stitch.
My big confession is spending $50 during HAED's last 50% off sale of the year. I suppose I can't confess to that without at least sharing pictures of the art that tempted me. :)