Before I start... don't forget my giveaway!
Rahenna's OOPS giveaway :)
July goals were:
- Finish beading part 3 of Octopus Treasure Cave - Nope.
- Finish angel #4 on Angel Procession - YES!
- Stitch part 1 of the PR SAL - YES!
- Stitch at least five nights each week :) - YES!
- Do not buy anything EXCEPT threads needed for the PR SAL and PTP fabrics during the Christmas in July sale! - I was good up until the end of the month, then majorly bad. :(
- Frame the Lesley Teare mermaid and Chelsea - framed Chelsea but not the mermaid...
August goals are:
- Finish beading part 3 of Octopus Treasure Cave
- Stitch part 4 of Octopus Treasure Cave
- Stitch part 2 of the PR SAL
- Frame the Lesley Teare mermaid
- Finish page 2 of HAED QS Iris
- NO shopping at all, no excuses, no exceptions!
I need to put myself on the No Stash plan until the end of the year. My spending isn't causing financial ruin or anything, but I've more than used up the entire reasonable 2012 stash budget. The only thing I should be buying between now and the end of the year is DMC. There is plenty of everything else!
Live and learn, I guess! I've always been a bit of a crazy shopper, it's just taken different forms over the years. I have to remember that I can go shopping in my stash and enjoy what's already there. Why have it if it's not going to be appreciated, right? SALs alone will keep me busy for the rest of the year.
Suck it up, spendy Rahenna! :p