I've been feeling the urge to stitch something small lately... probably because everything I work on tends to be a BAP. Hmm, how did that happen?
Since I had so much fun with my ornament exchange last year, I thought I'd see if anyone is interested in a spring swap. Here's what I had in mind...
- It can be any type of small... ornament, bookmark, biscornu, whatever you fancy!
- You don't have to be an experienced finisher, I'm happy with anything I receive. :)
- The "spring" theme can be interpreted however you like... colors, motifs, etc.
- Please no Easter/religious designs for me. I'm happy to stitch one for you, though!
- Stitch on evenweave or linen, no aida.
- Mailing date should be no later than May 1.
How does that sound? :)
If it helps you decide, things I like are... flowers, birds, butterflies, dragonflies, geometric designs, and spring colors (pink/green/blue/purple). I don't like buildings/houses, people, country/rustic or Quaker designs. (Unless it's CCN, apparently. :p)
I did four swaps last time, and that was a bit much... so I'm limiting the number of swaps to two this time. :) Please comment with your email address if you're interested! :D