Thursday, December 01, 2011

November/December goals

Time to see how I failed last month. XD

November 2011:
- send all exchange packages by the 15th - YES, all shipped on the 15th, delivered on the 17th
- finish Amaryllis kit - NO, did some stitching but didn't finish it
- finish Butterfly Scroll kit - NO, didn't touch it
- make visible progress on Tree of Hope - how about NO progress? :p
- WIN NANO - YES, and this was more than enough to make up for everything I didn't do!

So, new goals...

December 2011:
- finish Wisteria
- finalize Crazy January list (I blame my exchange gifts :p)
- gather/organize Crazy January materials
- finish Amaryllis kit
- finish Butterfly Scroll kit

I'd realllllly like to finish another big project this year, but I have to be realistic.  Visiting my family for a week over Christmas carves out a chunk of time... though I'll bring a project with me.

And here's my current progress on Wisteria.  I'm working on the purple flower at the bottom.


2 comments:

  1. great progress on wisteria..it is looking so beautiful..
    good luck with your december goals.
    keep well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals this month!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)