I was updating my stash inventory since we bought some kits during Joann's sale a while back (40% off plus free shipping? yes plz!) and I don't want to risk getting something twice.
Then I looked closely at that list and said:
Self, are you ever going to be able to finish even half of that stuff?
Of course, the answer is NO. But what am I realistically going to stitch? Hmm.
Time for my bucket list!
I'll definitely finish my current WIPs. They wouldn't be WIPs if I didn't love them. :)
- Angel Procession (TW)
- Tree of Hope (Mirabilia)
- Titania (Mirabilia)
- Cirque des Cercles (Ink Circles)
- Tree of Stitches (Abi Gurden)
Now, as for the rest? I'll pick my top ten, that sounds fair. :)
- Bluebeard's Princess (Mirabilia)
- Dragonfly Pond (Dimensions)
- Fall Fairy (Dimensions)
- Finery of Nature (Dimensions)
- Flowers and Lace (Dimensions)
- Night (TW)
- South Seas Mermaid (Mirabilia)
- Woodland Faerie (TW)
- old world map with mermaids (magazine pattern)
- annnd one of those cute bird stamp Christmas ornaments (Dimensions)
Don't mock my love of Dimensions kits, they are awesome and I won't listen to anyone who tries to tell me otherwise. ALSO MERMAIDS ARE COOL. :p
Let's see how well I stick to this. Obviously, no new starts until I finish something!