Friday, August 19, 2011

note to self!

Just need to remind myself that I signed up for International Hermit and Stitch Weekend this month, so I'd better not forget to post my progress pics on Monday! :p

Nearly finished with Garden Party now, finished up the bumblebee block this week and started the last one, butterfly, two days ago. Thanks to evening Doctor Who marathons, I'm at least 2/3 of the way done and will likely be finishing today! Then it's back to Tree of Hope for me. :)

Oh, the camera is magically working with my compy again! Here we go, progress!


click here for full size! :D

And yes, I WAS fabulously mature and took a progress pic when Butterfly was just Butt! I REFUSE TO GROW UP. :p

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I glanced through the link list for this month's IHSW over at Random Ramblings, clicked on the blogs that I thought might be new to me, and found you. :) So just a quick note to let you know you have a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heli, nice to meet you! I've followed your blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)