Wednesday, May 26, 2010

two more finishes!

Okay, I'm cheating... this first one was stitched by my girlfriend. I did the backstitching for her since she hates it, but I loooove backstitching.


click here for full size! :D


And a small kit on 11 count Aida that I did for my girlfriend. It would have taken less than a week if I'd been stitching regularly. Since I got busy/distracted, it took about two weeks from start to finish. :)


Also did some work on my round robin piece! I need to do more before sending it on. I added half of the blue sign (at top) and most of the blue outline/structure to the building at the bottom, plus some of the brown.


click here for full size! :D


More to come... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)