Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Fibery Friends Sampler - finished! :)

Ahhh, finally a finish! This is the cute Fibery Friends Sampler by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. I made a few small changes to colors here and there to balance out the usage of colors (and also because I refuse to stitch a purple rabbit on a sampler celebrating natural fibers!), and I'm really happy with how it came out. :)

I finally have a new cell phone (mine was over four years old!) which means getting used to how the camera works. It's the same model as my wife's phone, so this photo is overexposed, just like all the ones I've taken with her camera in the past. Time to read up on adjusting the settings!


From here, I'll bounce back to the Beautiful Sea Quaker SAL and catch up again, then I'll swap to Cirque des Carreaux or the cute Coffee Sampler. Itching for a new start (I neeeeeeed a Mirabilia!) but I'm holding off at least until the SAL is done.

Of course, there was a preview of a new Ship's Manor SAL today and it looks like exactly my sort of thing... This could be bad. :p

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your latest finish... and also for not stitching a rabbit in purple colour! It is a really sweet piece.
    Have fun catching up on the beautiful sea quaker piece (I love that one).
    Off to check that Ship's Manor SAL, sounds interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cute finish..I love it so much x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work finishing this one up. I love the cute little animals and knitted pieces. Good call not having a purple rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely finish! I agree with you about not stitching the rabbit in purple :) Off to check out the SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great finish Congrats. And I also have to say, Purple Rabbits just don't work for me either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finish, even without the purple rabbit! Good luck working the new phone out too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)