The end of the month is here already, so it's time for another goals post!
March goals were:
- blog about progress once a week - missed one week as expected (family stuff)
- no craft (or nail polish) spending! - slipped in both areas, sigh
- finish Waterlily - YES!
- keep up with Beautiful Sea Quaker SAL - almost, except for the latest part
April goals are:
- blog about progress once a week
- finish Cirque des Carreaux
- keep up with Beautiful Sea Quaker SAL
- any craft spending must be covered by personal sales
- keep polish spending to FF only
I don't normally write about personal junk here but I'm grumpy today soooooo...
I had a long rant with details all typed out, but I realized no one wants to read that sort of thing. The tl;dr version is that my little family has been hit with about $28k of extra expenses in the past nine months, and we're facing either $5k or $9k more next month to replace our hail-damaged roof.
The good news is, we've replaced every damn thing on this house recently so after this, there's no other expensive things left to break. Unless the walls spontaneously fall down or something. :x
The bad news is, I'm finding it hard to give a s*** about spending $20 here and there on random things because lol what is twenty bucks compared to over $30k?
I'll do my best to keep the "eff it" attitude in check, but it's hard to stay positive right now. Loosening up the spending goals a bit next month for sure... I don't need an artificial sense of failure on top of all this other mess. :(