Thursday, January 19, 2017

Summer Quakers - update #4

Oops, has it been almost a week already?


Sorry about the cruddy picture, it's been raining nonstop all week and there isn't as much natural light coming in as usual. I tried correcting the colors a bit but it's still kind of off.

Making good progress! Also, a couple of small color changes in the upper left, because I needed to make the iris blue and purple instead of the strongly variegated red/purple/blue thread. Purple-blue irises are kind of symbolic in a story I'm writing, so I had to make this one match my idea. :3

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful - and it's growing so quickly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice on the iris, that's the colours I always see them in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I haven't seen the suggested thread for the iris, but I'm still sure I like the change better. You'll be finished before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful already and is coming along beautifully.
    Looks like your change is for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your GOALS. I think they are perfect. Looking forward to your 2017 posts

    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)