But first, February's results!
- stitch part two of hardanger SAL - YES
- complete one "page" worth of stitching on Fatum - finished that monster!
- complete the next Bride's Tree ornament - YES
- start South Seas Mermaid! - YESSSS
Here's how my lovely mermaid looks after two weekends (and the week between those weekends, of course) of stitching:
She's an absolute pleasure to work on, and I plan to do much more on her in March. And yes, all those empty spaces are for beads! Between all that and her shiny body, she's going to be really blinged out. Just what I love. :3
March's goals are:
- complete the next Bride's Tree ornament
- finish body & tail of South Seas Mermaid
- visible progress on Beaded Dragonfly Tile
Ten bucks says I'll end up finishing South Seas Mermaid and not touching Dragonfly, though...